Qualifications and Skills
- 0.5+ year in HR Manager role;
- Intermediate English;
- Understanding of the key HR processes and procedures;
- Responsibility and attentiveness to details;
- Ability to analyze and interpret data, make decisions and solve problems;
- Experience in developing, supporting, and managing HR projects and initiatives.
- Training and workshops for your career growth;
- English classes with Native speakers;
- 20 days of paid holidays;
- Corporate activities;
- Low bureaucracy.
- Provide full cycle of HR service to the teams: onboarding, 1:1 meeting, compensation review, offboarding, etc.
- Monitoring of employee satisfaction and involvement;
- Develop strong working relationships with employees;
- Work on policies/ procedures/regulations;
- Take part in the development of HR brand and corporate culture;
- Analyze risks related to human resources and resolve unexpected cases;
- Take part in the organization of corporate activities.