● Extensive experience in C++ and UE4’s blueprint system
● Minimum of 2 years experience with Unreal Engine
● Preferably 4 years experience working in the game industry
● Experience working with an Unreal mobile game
● A passion for making games and shipping code at a rapid pace
● Ability to design and build mobile user interfaces
● Understanding of networking, client-server and game servers
● Ability to reliably estimate units of work at project, feature, and task levels
● Ability to work independently in an agile team
● Seeking a team-centric environment with supportive colleagues
● An accomplished professional with a true passion for what you do
● Experienced, but committed to learning, growing, and moving beyond limitations
● An excellent listener who treats others with respect, but does not hesitate to speak out and question
● Burning desire to work on a project that is truly unique in the industry, with the potential to shape its own genre
● Experience working with an Unreal VR game.
● 20 days of paid holiday + all Ukrainian national holidays;
● We have English classes with Native speaker— you will love him;
● Training and workshops for your career growth;
● PlayStation to brighten up your day;
● Corporate events and activities.
● Primarily you will develop using Unreal Engine with blueprints and C++, but also other tools as you find the need
● Write efficient, clear, and well-documented code
● Owning and delivering gameplay features and tech solutions
● Assisting in sprint planning and roadmaps with insights and technical advice
● Helping other colleagues and work together to solve technical challenges and achieve the best result.
You will be a client-side game developer working in a small powerful team, developing all aspects from prototyping to maintaining and updating the game after launch.