A network of clinics focuses on more of what matters most. As a patient-centric, physician-led network, we partner with premium fertility clinics across the U.S., helping physicians navigate the growth of their practices while providing the resources and support needed to enhance patient outcomes and experiences.
The technology stack of the project:
- Microsoft 365
- MS Exchange
- Azure basis
- Active Directory
- Windows 10
Team on our side:
2 Devs, DWH Architect, DWH Dev, PM, QA, BA, CTO, L1+L2 stuff.
Team on the customer’s side:
CFO, Marketing Manager, Design Agency.
- 3+ years as Microsoft infrastructure support engineer/system administrator;
- Microsoft 365 (Office 365) setup and maintenance;
- Email work understanding and expertise in the mail servers setup. MS Exchange experience;
- Azure experience;
- Active Directory set up and maintenance. Trust relationship. Policies;
- Sharepoint knowledge;
- Windows 10 workstation setup and maintenance;
- Partch management and security audit;
- MFA understanding and on-hands experience;
- Network work understanding. VPNs;
- Backups/disaster recovery/regular maintenance planning and execution experience;
- Leadership skills, ability to think outside of the box;
- Willnes and ability to build comprehensive solutions that would be easy to support.
- One-time projects (migration, new services implementation, etc);
- Ability to lead and build secure and scalable solutions within the multitenant company;
- Active Directory rebuilding according to the new company structure, securing, and day-to-day maintenance;
- Company Exchange mail server setup and maintenance;
- Sharepoint setup, and data migration;
- Microsoft 365 setting up, audit, and maintenance;
- Workstations securing, audit, and maintenance;
- Backup implementation, disaster recovery plan, and run books preparation;
- Continuous evaluation of the whole site’s security and its improvements and maintenance;
- User management, incident responding;
- Workspaces day-to-day issues troubleshooting (3rd support level);
- License management;
- Best security practice implementation and regular verification.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Medical Insurance (partial compensation);
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training at our office;
- English courses;
- Gym, etc.