Our client is an online streaming platform based on Azure infrastructure. It allows users to stay fit and healthy by watching live and on-demand boutique fitness classes from top studios worldwide.
Based on proven solutions, we have created several clones of this solution with various extensions and improvements. Currently, we are on track with the development of SaaS platform to integrate all existing clones as well as new clients. The goal is to build a unified (yet customizable) platform with instrumentation for an easy rollout for our new customers.
- 5 Software Engineers, 3 QA Engineers;
- Product Owner and Project Manager on the customer’s side.
- 1+ years of experience in testing;
- Experience in testing API;
- Experience in mobile testing;
- Hands-on experience with SQL;
- Experience with test management systems Test Rail, JIRA, Confluence;
- Experience in preparation of test documentation (bug reports, test summary reports, test cases);
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Flexibility, ability to work in a rapidly changing environment;
- Upper-intermediate level of English or higher.
Nice to have:
- Experience in testing UX and UI using Figma.
- Communication with the development team;
- Testing new functionality;
- Performing feature/bug testing;
- Communication with the client.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Medical insurance;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training in our office;
- English courses;
- Gym, etc.