We are looking for a С++Software Engineer to join our team.
The goal of the project is to deliver the first version of an innovative automated parcel sorting solution for a customer of Abto Software — an international shipping company delivering millions of packages every day.
The solution is developed using cutting-edge hardware and the latest achievements in the Computer Vision domain, backed up by more than a decade of Abto R&D Department’s experience of developing highly customized, accurate and performant CV/AI solutions for customers from all over the world, as well as several successful CV-based products owned by Abto itself.
The main feature of the project: detect and track moving parcels using data from 2D and 3D cameras and project the information used for sorting the parcel in real-time.
- 3 C++/CV developers, BA, QA, PM.
Technology and tools:
- 3+ years of commercial development experience;
- Strong C++, STL knowledge;
- Understanding of concurrency programming of high-performance real-time applications, OOP;
- Experience in 3d geometry and linear transformations;
- Strong knowledge in data structures and algorithms;
- Strong communication skills;
- Level of English — Upper-Intermediate.
Optional hard skills:
- Experience in CI\CD setup;
- Experience in solving classical CV problems: objects detection, features extraction, object tracking, etc.;
- Experience in 3d scanning technologies;
- Experience in solving 3d\CV problems: AR\VR(XR), scene reconstruction, differential rendering, etc.;
- Experience in OpenCV;
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and Deep Learning principles.
- Integrate features in the overall solution;
- Writing documentation;
- Analyze the entire approach, provide recommendations to decrease the number of devices, make the overall solution smaller, simpler, etc;
- Suggesting new technologies and development approaches that may be beneficial to the project;
- New feature development and testing;
- Communication with the client;
- Work with CI/CD;
- Code review.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Medical Insurance (partial compensation);
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training at our office;
- English courses;
- Gym, etc.