If you’d like to become a part of the experienced, deeply knowledgeable team, to see how the advanced Computer Vision and Machine Learning technologies are being put to real world, meaningful business tasks, and help shape the product which will eventually touch millions of lives — come join Abto’s R&D Department as a Technical Lead.
Here you can find some examples of our projects:
Applying the gaze tracking technology to build the solution for measuring the sigh acuity for children.
Tracking the 6DoF position of the welding gun during the welding for checking the performance of the process during the training of welders.
Client: world leader in the production of welding equipment.
Building the solution for an indoor navigation system. The main focus is to deliver an automatically scalable high load backend, all the monitoring and auto deployments for it. The algorithms are already developed by the client.
- Participation in the engagement process as a Tech Expert:
- Developing the approach;
- Estimating the solution / Proof of Concept;
- Conducting or leading the Discovery phase.
- Starting new project(s) as a Tech Lead:
- Defining the approach and architecture;
- Help PM with building the team;
- Tech communications with the client;
- Solution architecture support and improvement;
- Suggesting new technologies and development approaches that may be beneficial to the project;
- Work with CI/CD;
- Code review.
- 5+ years of commercial development experience;
- Computer Vision experience;
- Machine Learning experience;
- Strong knowledge of C++ OR Python;
- Strong communication and leadership skills;
- Level of English — Upper-Intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of OpenCV is a big advantage;
- Knowledge of Deep Learning principles;
- Experience in any of DL frameworks (TensorFlow/PyTorch/MxNet/etc.);
- Understanding of concurrency programming of high-performance real-time applications, OOP;
- Advanced in data structures and algorithms.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Medical insurance;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training in our office;
- English courses;
- Gym, etc.