Our Customer is an expert and turnkey training solution for responsible and preventive driving.
The Customer places neurosciences at the heart of its approach to raising awareness of road risk in companies. Their goal is to allow everyone to understand its functioning (physiological, cognitive) in order to become aware of our limits.
Thanks to virtual reality, they build training courses where they analyze the perspective of participants to offer a detailed and personalized analysis and allow them to bring together the concepts of neuroscience and their concrete applications behind the wheel.
CTO, CEO, 2 Front-end Engineers, bunch of neuroscientists on the Client side (the Team is based in France). Project Manager on our side.
- Maintain project’s packages SDK that are used to build applications;
- Develop applications in virtual reality in which users will be driving a car and collect data to be analyzed. Each application has a purpose for road safety prevention (like the risk of driving when drunk, overspeed, risk of using cell phones...);
- Develop the launcher application that allows to remotely update all other applications;
- Develop new features on Unity and scale the VR project in general.
- 1+ years of experience in Unity development;
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills;
- Strong goal-oriented personality;
- Clean code writing skills;
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and architectural design patterns;
- Basic understanding of C# will be a plus;
- English level — strong intermediate or higher.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities — sports events, bowling, etc.;
- English courses;
- Gym, etc.