· Previous experience in a customer service role
· Fluent in English
· Minimum Equivalent of a Secondary Schooling Education
· Ability to multi-task, and prioritize
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Strong written/verbal communication, organizational, and customer service skills
· Strong computer skills: familiar with MS Office applications, Internet Explorer/Chrome/Mozilla browsers, Windows environment
· Aviation/Aeronautical knowledge is beneficial but not essential.
· Comfortable work schedule
· Challenging tasks
· Competitive salary
· Vacation and sick leave are covered by the company
· Official employment
· Office in the city center
· Act as the main point of customer contact for all products in scope through the NAVBLUE Support Portal.
· Provide Professional and Efficient Customer Service and answer customer tickets appropriately and respectfully using proper Phone and Email Etiquette.
· Ensure that all customer queries or requests are logged, managed, followed up and closed as per the internal and customer-specific SLA’s.
· Troubleshoot queries through all available tools to try to resolve queries before escalation to other teams, performing system changes where required and where permitted through the defined operating procedures
· Work closely with and assist the Product, Development, Technical Operations and other departments within NAVBLUE to resolve customer issues.
· Provide feedback to Production Teams and Product Management on support trends, issues and any item impacting customer satisfaction.
· Develop basic knowledge on other products in the NAVBLUE suite
· Complete all training assigned
· Monitor customer satisfaction and build loyalty by providing excellent customer service.
· Ensure Quality and Health & Safety are always maintained.
Aircraft company is currently seeking a Customer Support Specialist to join our growing team. Reporting to the local head of Customer Support, the Customer Support Specialist will provide support for our products that are operationally critical to our customers.
The Customer Support Specialist is the customer’s champion and represents their voice into the organization. They are responsible for providing a first-class level of Support to our customers and will have regular contact including resolving queries through our support system (telephone, chat, forums & tickets).
The Customer Support Specialist could also at times provide training to customers on both the products and use of the support system. This training is typically provided through both webinars and on-site customer visits.
The Customer Support Specialist role is transversal and will work across the business at all levels to ensure that customers’ queries are resolved to their satisfaction, owning the ticket from creation to resolution. This will include working with Product Management, Production, Technical Support, and Software Development.
This position operates on a shift schedule. Working hours are 7:00 am until 4:00 pm. There is a shift pattern rotation that includes some weekends.
The successful candidate is expected to be able to work with minimal supervision and be fully competent in the execution of the position’s required duties.