• min 1 year of QA experience and testing Web applications;
• Worked on projects that use Agile processes, Scrum/Kanban in particular;
• Good problem-solving skills and approaches work in an organized manner;
• Excellent written and verbal communication English skills;
• Adept at using and learning new software
• Able to work to strict deadlines.
• Proven ability to multi-task during high-stress situations and prioritize work
• Able to think critically and take a proactive approach to identify problems, issues, and opportunities.
• A team player
• Attention to detail & quality-minded.
PS: The more skills from the list you have — the better!
Technical background is a must:
-Proven SQL skills;
-Good understanding of test techniques and QA terminology;
-Good understanding of the STLC and SDLC;
-Web service, and API testing.
-Good knowledge in HTML, CSS, xml, json, js
-Understanding C#/.NET code will be a plus;
-Working knowledge of test automation and test automation frameworks will be a plus.
-Aviation industry experience including crew management/rostering, airline scheduling systems is desirable although comprehensive training will be provided
Comfortable work schedule
Vacation and sick leave are covered by the company
Office in the city center
-Analyzing and clarification of requirements;
-WebUI and API testing;
-Perform manual tests design/improve exiting test suits etc.;
-Design Tests Cases, Checklists, Bug Reports, etc.;
-Provide usability feedback to the product development team ;
-Coordinating own activities with other team members to identify and resolve dependencies.
-Ability to understand the technical specification and code itself;
-Participation in daily/weekly/monthly meetings and team activities
-Reporting to the QA Team Lead
-Test data and test environment preparations.
We are looking for a QA manual that wants to work in an IT department of a worldwide product company that provides software to the airline industry.
As a QA manual person, you will be a key part of the company’s QA team, which is growing to 6 people now.
You will work on a big development project and this role involves great responsibility for your own work.
UA team of the project located in Kharkiv and 20 people on board now.