- 3+ years professional programming experience;
- Strong Ruby on Rails skills;
- Strong knowledge of OOP;
- Experience with highly loaded PostgreSQL;
- Experience in developing enterprise applications;
- Ability to work in Agile-environment with minimal guidance;
- Self-educative and open-minded;
- Will and ability to learn new technology stacks and tools.
- Analyze business and technical requirements and develop enterprise-level web-application;
- Produce clear, well-structured, testable, scalable, critical bugs free code;
- Fix bugs and resolve production issues;
- Code review for other developers;
- Work in development team to ensure proper implementation of functionality;
- Actively participate in daily project team meetings and brainstorming activities related to the project issues.
- Work in a dynamically growing IT company
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Long-term employment with 20 working days paid vacation, paid sick-leaves, work from home possibility and other social benefits
- interesting projects that provide a real opportunity for professional development and career growth
- Friendly team
- No dress-code, corporate events
ABM Inventory management software is a cloud based inventory system designed for retail, online retailers, wholesale and distributors, e-commerce. ABM Inventory is designed to calculate automatically the required stock level in accordance with actual demand fluctuations, aimed to decrease in overstock level and control lost sales.