- Proficiency with MS Windows Server 2008-2016;
- Experience with Linux (RedHat family preferred);
- Scripting knowledge (e.g. Bash, PowerShell);
- Familiarity with Git, Gitlab;
- Experience with MS TFS (distributed configurations preferred);
- Monitoring systems (e.g. Zabbix, Prometheus, Grafana);
- Ticketing systems (OTRS preferred);
- Strong networking skills, including Mikrotik configuration and automation;
- Virtualization experience with OpenStack and Proxmox;
- VDI expertise, specifically with Citrix;
- Knowledge of Software Defined Storages: Linstor;
- Containerization experience with LXC, Docker, and Kubernetes;
- Configuration management proficiency with Foreman and Puppet;
- Strong understanding of backup and recovery concepts, approaches, and mechanics;
- Knowledge of ecosystems (e.g. Hetzner dedicated servers, AWS, GCP, On-premise).
Will be a plus:
- Dedicated and professional attitude;
- “Get it done” mindset;
- A perfectionist with strong attention to detail.
- Maintain and develop the internal production infrastructure;
- Implement strategies to ensure infrastructure resiliency and cost efficiency;
- Automate and optimize infrastructure processes;
- Participatate in external projects.
- Working with the industry-leading partners and customers;
- Friendly teams, experienced colleagues, and perfect work equipment;
- Opportunities for career growth and raising professional skills;
- Comfortable offices in the city center of Kharkiv/Kyiv;
- English language courses;
- Decent salary, tax assistance.
ABCloudz is seeking an experienced Senior System Engineer to maintain and develop our internal production infrastructure. We expect you to have deep knowledge of everything related to infrastructure and be able to optimize it.
Here, you’ll be to care of our practices and operations, as well as cooperate with other employees. Become a significant part of the brilliant team and ensure that everything runs smoothly! Are you ready to accept the challenge? We are seeking a star engineer to accomplish these tasks.