- 5+ years of experience in Project / Delivery management role at outsource companies;
- Experience in managing / co-managing large and technically complex projects;
- University degree in healthcare, technology, or business;
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience with SDLC, experience working in a flexible, dynamic, Agile environment;
- Ability to focus on details and execute timely communication internally and externally;
- Comfortable with planning and executing tasks in a changing, quickly developing setting, ability for multitasking;
- Upper-Intermediate English: communication, writing, and reading;
- Savvy at organizing, building, and leading a dedicated development team to achieve project goals;
- Superior risk management skills, desire to constantly overview a bigger picture.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in FW development and HW design;
- Experience working in healthcare industry;
- Experience with outsourcing projects and working on a product for a customer;
- Experience with mobile app and backend development;
- Experience working with BLE devices;
- Agile Methodology/Processes & Practices, Agile Metrics;
- Agile teams management experience;
- Version control knowledge/practice;
- Backlog & workflows Management;
- JIRA & Confluence experienced user;
- Ability to drive the team and keep them motivated.
- Customer communication. Ensuring client satisfaction level;
- Customer Service. Address customer complaints and problems, which requires good customer service skills;
- Control management of scope, time, budget, and resources;
- Plan and ensure project delivery;
- Register, analyze, and manage project risks;
- Monitor project execution;
- Create / manage reports and necessary project documentation.
— Working with the industry-leading partners and customers;
— Friendly teams, experienced colleagues, and perfect work equipment;
— Opportunities for career growth and raising professional skills;
— Comfortable offices in the city center of Kharkiv/Kyiv;
— Snacks, and drinks available;
— Health insurance;
— English language courses;
— Travel opportunities;
— Decent salary, tax assistance.
ABCloudz is looking for an experienced Project Manager to take care of team management on an exciting healthcare project. You will be the connecting tissue between the team, project goals, and constant improvement for making a stellar finished product.
This is an outstanding opportunity for growth as an executive, leading a project from its very conception through the development process and using either classic or agile methodologies to succeed.
We also expect you to have great communication and excellent presentation skills to discuss the information with the direct customers, be the transfer of data from the customer to the team and vice versa.
Once joined us, you’ll have numerous opportunities for career and personal growth as we support our colleagues and push the skills together. Our team support is legendary, so make time to send us your awesome CV and show your best!