· Upper-intermediate level of English;
· Higher technical education;
· Excellent written and oral communication skills with technical and non-technical stakeholders;
· Minimum of 3 years of work experience in manual testing applications;
· Strong knowledge of QA theory and rich hands-on experience in testing;
· Basic programming experience in scripting programming languages for creating functional tests.
· Experience in implementation of software;
· Familiarity with databases, writing SQL queries is a plus;
· Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence;
· Solid knowledge of test management, reporting, and bug tracking tools.
• Work in international IT product company;
• Interesting and challenging tasks;
• Possibilities to travel abroad to implement complex projects in recognized companies;
• Opportunities for professional growth and career;
• Competitive salary;
• Attractive social package (medical insurance, partial compensation of sport and English classes);
• Comfortable working environment and a great team of professionals.
· Taking care about quality of software as a member of development team;
· Communicating closely with developers on clarifying backlog items;
· Troubleshooting various problems across multiple environments and operating platforms;
· Ensuring that releases have the right level of test coverage, including unit, functional, and performance tests;
· Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases;
· Monitoring debugging process results.
ABBYY is a global developer of artificial intelligence technologies and solutions in the field of information processing and linguistics. Today ABBYY group includes 14 offices in 11 countries, employing more than 1100 employees.
We invite you to join our team as QA Engineer (QA Tester) who will have the chance to test ABBYY corporate software in complex projects across the globe. This specialist can be located in Kiev office or work remotely.