Mandatory Skill Set:
· Upper-intermediate level of English;
· Higher technical education is preferable;
· Good communication skills, pro-active and detail oriented;
· Documentation skills;
· Analytical and conceptual thinking skills;
· Base knowledge of programming;
· Readiness for international business trips.
· Work in international IT product company;
· Interesting and challenging tasks;
· Possibilities to travel abroad to implement complex projects in recognized companies;
· Opportunities for professional growth and career;
· Competitive salary;
· Attractive social package (medical insurance, partial compensation of sport and English classes);
· Comfortable working environment and a great team of professionals.
· Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements and implementing solutions;
· Working closely with clients, technicians;
· Defining configuration specifications;
· Performing quality assurance;
· Performing user acceptance testing;
· Monitoring deliverables and ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
ABBYY is a global developer of artificial intelligence technologies and solutions in the field of information processing and linguistics. Today ABBYY group includes 14 offices in 11 countries, employing more than 1100 employees.
We invite you to join our team as Business Analyst who will have the chance to test ABBYY corporate software in complex projects across the globe. This specialist can be located in Kiev office or work remotely.