ABBYY is a team of professionals who are in the top of their filed, enjoy challenging work, are passionate about their continued learning and who aspire to make a difference. If this describes you, we’d love to talk!
We are looking for Pre-Sales consultant/Solution architect who will support sales productivity and deal flow by securing the “technical close” in complex solutions. A professional in pre-sales requires technical skills along with business acumen. The presales consultant collaborates with sales and implementation teams to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers
Mandatory Skill Set/Requirements:
• University degree, preferably in computer science;
• Proven experience in IT software industry, preferably in the field of Content, Document, or Process Management, or other business applications;
• Experience in software development using Microsoft .Net Framework (C#, VB.NET) basics;
• Readiness to international business trips;
• Great communication and presentation skills;
• Fluent Business English, Russian and Ukrainian;
• Drive for results.
• To build a career in international IT product company;
• Interesting and challenging tasks;
• Opportunities for professional growth;
• Competitive salary;
• Attractive social package (medical insurance, partial compensation of sport and English classes);
• Comfortable working environment and international business trips.
• Discussing, capturing and defining customer requirements;
• Providing technical/project consultancy in support of sales;
• Collaborating with the Sales teams to exploit the commercial opportunities for ABBYY products and solutions;
• Bearing responsibility for Solution Architecture from requirement capture and design to implementation;
• Cooperating closely with members of the Sales, Service and Solution Delivery teams to ensure projects delivery on time, in according to specification and within the set budget;
• Project management.
ABBYY is a global developer of solutions in the field of intellectual information processing. 40 million people and tens of thousands of organizations in 200 countries use our technologies. ABBYY has 1,200 employees: engineers, programmers, analysts, linguists and many other specialists. There are 16 ABBYY Group international offices in 13 countries.
We have friendly, creative and talented people. Together we create solutions in the field of artificial intelligence, document input and data processing, which helps to transform information into useful knowledge.