• Strong knowledge of programming, OOP (Java is a big plus)
• Experience in QA framework/scripts development;
• SQL practice experience
• Understanding of testing methodologies and processes
• Pre-Intermediate / Intermediate English.
• Familiarity with Selenium/Appium will be a big plus
• Work in well-organized professional team;
• Interesting and challenging tasks, opportunities for self-realization and career growth;
• Corporate training programs, English language courses during working hours;
• 4 weeks of paid vacation, paid and sick leave;
• Health Insurance;
• Comfortable working conditions, office in the center of the city;
• Convenient schedule.
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today’s mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today’s leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows.
RingCentral has the confidence of over 350,000 organizations worldwide to provide them with innovative and secure ways to connect employees, boost workforce productivity, share knowledge, and strengthen customer relationships.