A5 Labs is looking for an experienced Ui/UX Designer for our Design department.
Join our product design team if you’re keen to solve business and users’ problems and create high-level design solutions.
Who we are?
A5 Labs is an inventive Bay Area research and development company that researches, designs, and develops fair, safe, and sustainable gaming solutions. We pioneer innovations using large-scale data, machine learning, game theory, and innovative UX, UI, and game mechanics to promote engagement and sustain the health of large-scale online competitions & platforms.
What you’ll be doing:
The main product will be IGP. It’s the in-house back-office solution (B2B) to control and manage all processes with users and our gaming applications.
Your tasks will be:
- Collaborate closely with a product manager and data team to define features and contribute to the overall direction of the product area.
- Craft every detail of new product features, from idea to user experience to execution.
- Design user flows, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Make Ul design for our products;
- Launch a design system in a collaboration with our design and developers teams.
- Deliver best-in-class interaction design for the back-office solution.
- 3-4 years experience in Ui/Ux Design.
- Work experience in SaaS Systems (B2B);
- Strong knowledge of usability and interaction design principles, and patterns.
- Strong skills in UI design;
- Strong knowledge of Human Interface Guidelines and Material Design Guidelines.
- Experience working on design systems.
- Experience in working with Prototypes;
- Strong knowledge of Figma;
- Advanced English — both spoken and written or upper intermediate level at least.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Portfolio demonstrating experience in solving business and users’ needs.
What we offer:
- Semi-remote type of work with flexible business hours.
- 22 business days of paid holidays a year.
- Paid sick leaves, state holidays, and paid days on special occasions.
- Fast career development.
- High market salary;
- Quarterly bonuses;
- Work in a creative and highly ambitious global Design team;