Kaltura’s mission is to power any video experience for any organization. Kaltura is the video experience cloud, powering communication, collaboration, learning, and entertainment. Kaltura’s products are used by over 1,000 global enterprises, media companies, service providers, and educational institutions, engaging more than a hundred million viewers at home, at work, and at school.
Our core values are openness, flexibility, and collaboration. We like to think of ourselves as a cool, fun, and talented group of professionals looking to create cutting-edge technology. Kaltura is a fast-paced environment where standards are high, and initiative is always encouraged. Kaltura has over 700 employees worldwide with offices in New York, London, Singapore, and Tel Aviv. We are growing rapidly and have many exciting open positions all over the world. We promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life balance, internal mobility and relocation, community involvement, LGBTQ rights, a refer-a-friend program, and a newly launched paternity leave policy.
Kaltura is looking for an experienced, ambitious SRE to continue growing our DevOps team.
- Handling CI/CD Infrastructure, Automation, Monitoring, and Security to deliver production-grade service across multiple applications and many microservices.
- You will work and collaborate with the other DevOps, Developers, Product, and Support.
- You will work in a pure AWS environment.
- You will work with ArgoCD and many Kubernetes-based environments using Helm.
- Build, Develop, and define new tools to accelerate the product’s growth and development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with developers to optimize service performance, reliability, availability, and scale.
- Embrace DevOps methodologies and contribute to the open-source community/
- Develop, Maintain, and Integrate cutting-edge technologies and open-source tools such as — ArgoCD, Helm, Thanos, Grafana, Jenkins, Argo Workflows, Kafka, GRPC, Istio, Crossplane, and many more.
Ideally, we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in previous DevOps roles.
- Production experience with cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google).
- Proven experience with Docker, K8S, and Helm.
- Coding skills (Python, Groovy, Bash).
- Experience with databases such as SQL, Elasticsearch, and Redis.
- Intermediate+ English level.
These would also be nice:
- Deep networking understanding.
- Experience with micro-service architecture.
- Proven record of Linux system administration and applications (networking, DNS, etc.).
- 24 working days of vacation.
- Paid sickness leave.
- Official Ukrainian holidays are non-working days.
- English courses.
- Pleasant family atmosphere and minimal bureaucracy.
- Comfortable working environment.
- Highly professional colleagues.
- Tax compensation for Ukrainian private entrepreneurs.
- Accounting support.