Kaltura’s mission is to power any video experience for any organization. Kaltura is the video experience cloud, powering communication, collaboration, learning, and entertainment. Kaltura’s products are used by over 1,000 global enterprises, media companies, service providers, and educational institutions, engaging more than a hundred million viewers at home, at work, and at school.
Our core values are openness, flexibility, and collaboration. We like to think of ourselves as a cool, fun, and talented group of professionals looking to create cutting-edge technology. Kaltura is a fast-paced environment where standards are high, and initiative is always encouraged. Kaltura has over 700 employees worldwide with offices in New York, London, Singapore, and Tel Aviv. We are growing rapidly and have many exciting open positions all over the world. We promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life balance, internal mobility and relocation, community involvement, LGBTQ rights, a refer-a-friend program, and a newly launched paternity leave policy.
If you don’t meet 100% of the requirements below — that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just a list of skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited about coming to work every day.
Kaltura is seeking a sharp-minded, fast learner, bug hunter, and out-of-the-box thinker QA Engineer, who is ready to work in the Wroclaw office twice a week.
The product is the core of the OTT/cloud TV platform. It presents a product-oriented and highly challenging environment. For more information about the platform, please visit: corp.kaltura.com/...oud-tv/cloud-tv-platform
• Responsible for test creation and quality assurance of the backend platform used by TV, mobile, and web video applications.
• Write STP, STD, and manually execute test cases.
• Fully involved in the product life cycle.
• Work closely with development, integration, and system architects, as well as other QA members in the team.
• 40% manual testing, 60% automation.
• Proficiency in using backend test automation frameworks such as TestNG (mandatory).
• Experience in executing and validating RESTful API web services using tools like Postman (mandatory).
• Familiarity with version control systems such as GitHub or Bitbucket (mandatory).
• Knowledge of building automation tools such as Gradle or Maven (mandatory).
• Ability to develop and execute both automated and manual tests (mandatory).
• Experience in integrating automated tests into continuous integration pipelines using tools like Jenkins (mandatory).
• 24 working days of vacation;
• Paid sickness leave;
• English courses;
• Pleasant family atmosphere and minimal bureaucracy;
• Comfortable working environment;
• Highly professional colleagues.