Our client(training center) helps customers manage and maintain a well-trained workforce, increasing safety and improving productivity.
With three locations in Alabama and Tennessee, center provides world-class safety training to contractors and employees working in industrial facilities. In addition, our specialty training areas focus on courses for occupational and health-related fields.
To automate various processes including back-office routines we implemented several custom solutions. Part or our solutions wrote by C#, last ones on F# in Cloud. We want to work with F# going forward.
We don’t use category theory abstractions in F#. But we use some custom F# things like back-end elmish, validation, and API routing, but we can just do whatever is quicker for now.
• 2+ years of commercial F# development experience;
• 3+ years of commercial ASP.Net development experience;
• 3+ years of commercial .Net technologies(backend) development experience;
• Understanding and experience with Web API (REST) — from 3 years
• Upper-Intermediate + level of English.
Will be a plus:
• Development experience for cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure)
• Experience in software development for accounting
• Implement features following design patterns like CQRS, DDD (F# Elmish / F# kestrel);
• Maintain the core product;
• Write clean, understandable, testable, and secure code;
• Collaborate with dedicated team in USA side.
• 24 working days of vacation;
• Paid sickness leave;
• Official Ukrainian holidays are non-working days;
• Flexible work schedule;
• English courses;
• Pleasant family atmosphere and minimal bureaucracy;
• Comfortable working environment;
• Highly professional colleagues;
• Tax compensation;
• Accounting support;
• Corporate events and team buildings;
• Corporate insurance.