Selina is a network of locations in the most incredible places across Latin America, and the Caribbean, now expanding to Europe and North America.
Selina provides an entire ecosystem that enables travelers to meet and build a global community. Whether digital nomads, perpetual travelers, or occasional escapists, Selina provides everything these tribes need to live their lifestyle, from accommodation and local food to co-working spaces, wellness programs, and leisure activities.
You are a multi-task, resourceful, imaginative, curious citizen of the world who enjoys challenges, a fast pace, moving around, and learning something new every day.
Change is your ally and creativity your best friend.
You are ready to jump in at any time and wear many hats
because you value the growth you can have by learning to do it all.
● Manage a QA team of
● Participate in the design process to understand, analyze and influence the application/service/system to be tested.
● Developing QA test plans.
develop testing procedures by defining quality metrics, test coverage to validate new features as well as regression, and develop test plans and cases.
● Instructing and mentoring.
Instruct your team on quality metrics and testing strategies for each project.
Shares knowledge to make sure QA staff meets technical qualifications required for their positions
● Providing feedback.
Assists in coaching junior staff, by helping them to make decisions, solve
problems, manage meetings, set goals, provide feedback on testing-related
tasks, delegate and assign testing responsibilities.
● Collaborating with management.
Prepare reports to communicate involvement and results of quality assurance activities, assist management in setting the direction for quality assurance within the organization
● The lead role is a very hands-on, highly interactive role in a fast-paced, ever-changing production environment.
This Job is for you if you have:
● Knowledge of script programming (Python, Bash, etc.).
● Strong knowledge of telecommunications protocols (Mobile, VoLTE)
● Strong design, coding and debugging skills (hands-on).
● Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
● Advanced hands-on experience in building automated regression testing capabilities using current technologies
● Team player, Independent, out-of-the-box thinker, and self-learner.
● The ability to work in a dynamic environment which can be changed frequently
● Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills in English
Also critical to your success:
● Adaptability to changes in product requirements, organizational structures, and business conditions
● A strong belief in your personal responsibility for ensuring quality craftsmanship
● An open, collaborative spirit
You might also have:
● Experience with the integration to SaaS platforms like GTM, GA, A/B Testing tools, etc
● Experience with working on an AWS environment and familiarity with the AWS services.