∙ 6+ years of development experience with a track record of technical competence, resilient code, and maintainable software;
∙ More than 4 years of experience with JS, React.js or Angular,
∙ Experience with Redux, JSX:
∙ Expieience with SPA;
∙ Experience with HTML5, CSS3, BEM, SASS
∙ More than 4 years experience with Microsoft technologies, including .NET, C#, ASP.NET; Web and REST Services;
∙ Experience in Microsoft SQL Server
∙ Intermediate+ English level.
• 24 working days of vacation;
• Paid sickness leave;
• Official Ukrainian holidays are non-working days;
• Flexible work schedule, the ability to work from home if necessary;
• English courses;
• Pleasant family atmosphere and minimal bureaucracy;
• Comfortable working environment;
• Highly professional colleagues;
• Tax compensation;
• Accounting support;
• Compensation for external trainings and conferences;
• Corporate events and team buildings.
∙ Design the modular structure of SPA projects on React.Js;
∙ Implement Web UI features and components as part of SPA;
• Communicate with RESTfull API (Azure Functions as a back-end);
• Extend existing and create new backend APIs;
• Participate in design and development of scalable microservices hosted in the cloud, participate in making design and architecture decisions on back-end side;
• Write clean, understandable, testable, and secure code;
• Collaborate with teammates and share knowledge.
Justice for Me (JFM) exists to close the justice gap. JFM removes the financial obstacles that prevent clients and attorneys from connecting, by using technology and a network of lawyers and financial partners that work with clients who cannot afford traditional legal representation. We provide a line of credit that gives clients affordable monthly payments and we pay attorneys quickly and directly, simplifying billing and collections. We enable customers and attorneys to focus on outcomes.
We have multiple projects that will be developed as part of our platform. They include:
• Our attorney portal which will allow our attorneys to adjust their profiles for our public web page, set up a client’s credit application, submit invoices, view payments, view their client’s status, connect to automated bank transfer (EFT) technologies and more.
• Our client portal which will allow our clients to pre-qualify for lines of credit, apply for a line, register co-Applicants, view bills, make payments etc.
• Our admin portal which is used to manage everything.
• Phone and Tablet apps for portions of the above.
• Our analytics platform.
Our process pipeline includes our own systems as well as partner credit bureaus, SAAS product connections, credit union and bank integration and more.