• 4+ years of experience in web-application testing
• 2+ years of experience as an automation engineer (C#)
• Knowledge of QA best practices and different testing methodologies, how to create processes to drive quality in a product
• Experience in creating and supporting test documentation (test case, bug report, test plan)
• Experience in API testing
• Knowledge in querying relational DB tables (SQL), data management
• Experience managing tasks and defects using task-tracking system
• Experience collaborating dedicated teams
• Accuracy and attention to detail, a clear understanding of the technical requirements
— An experience in integration testing,
— Understanding and experience in cloud solutions and services
— Skills in managing CI/CD build pipelines
— Self-discipline and agile mindset
• 24 working days of vacation;
• Paid sickness leave;
• Official Ukrainian holidays are non-working days;
• Flexible work schedule, the opportunity to work from home if necessary;
• English courses;
• Pleasant family atmosphere and minimal bureaucracy;
• Comfortable working environment;
• Highly professional colleagues;
• Tax compensation;
• Accounting support;
• Compensation for external trainings and conferences;
• Health insurance;
• Corporate events and team buildings.
• Supporting test documentation;
• Direct communications with American part of team;
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases;
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities;
• Design, develop and execute test scenarios;
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs;
• Perform UI testing, functional testing, regression testing, API testing.
Justice for Me (JFM) exists to close the justice gap. JFM removes the financial obstacles that prevent clients and attorneys from connecting, by using technology and a network of lawyers and financial partners that work with clients who cannot afford traditional legal representation. We provide a line of credit that gives clients affordable monthly payments and we pay attorneys quickly and directly, simplifying billing and collections. We enable customers and attorneys to focus on outcomes.
We have multiple projects that will be developed as part of our platform. They include:
1. Our attorney portal which will allow our attorneys to adjust their profiles for our public web page, set up a client’s credit application, submit invoices, view payments, view their client’s status, connect to automated bank transfer (EFT) technologies and more.
2. Our client portal which will allow our clients to pre-qualify for lines of credit, apply for a line, register co-Applicants, view bills, make payments etc.
3. Our admin portal which is used to manage everything.
4. Phone and Tablet apps for portions of the above.
5. Our analytics platform.
Our process pipeline includes our own systems as well as partner credit bureaus, SAAS product connections, credit union and bank integration and more.