World leader in Virtual Advertising and Virtual Product Placement. It has created Virtual Advertising and Branding services for television stations and producers around the world, bringing incremental revenues for stations and rights holders and delivering new and impactful advertising for agencies and brands.
Required experience and skills:
- 5+ years of experience in C++;
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science;
- Strong knowledge and experience with development/engineering including software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution;
- Ability to work well in a very dynamic, fast moving environment with high expectations;
- Ability to learn new technologies independently;
- Be ready for monthly business trips during the first year of employment;
- Work on Windows OS is obligatory;
- Experience in building software architecture;
- English — Upper-intermediate.
Would be a plus:
- Working experience with computer vision libraries such as OpenCV;
- Experience with Machine Learning;
- Background in CUDA;
- Experience with Tracking, Image Registration, Keying, Projective Geometry, Calibration.
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule;
- All public holidays are days off;
- Vacation and sick leave are covered by the company;
- Remote work.