A-LISTWARE welcomes a C++ Computer Vision Engineer
World leader in Virtual Advertising and Virtual Product Placement. It has created Virtual Advertising and Branding services for television stations and producers around the world, bringing incremental revenues for stations and rights holders and delivering new and impactful advertising for agencies and brands.
Required experience and skills:
- 5+ years of working experience with computer vision software and techniques experience;
- 5+ years of experience with C++;
- Working experience with computer vision libraries such as OpenCV;
- Experience at least with one of the following domains: Camera calibration, projective geometry, SLAM, 3d Projection or similar;
- Strong knowledge and experience with development/engineering including software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution;
- Bachelor Degree at Computer Science (or compatible);
- Ability to work well in a very dynamic, fast moving environment with high expectations;
- Ability to learn new technologies independently;
- English: Upper Intermediate+.
- Experience with Machine Learning.
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule;
- All public holidays are days off;
- Vacation and sick leave are covered by the company;
- Remote work.