Looking for a Middle SDET/QA Automation.
Project is an easy-to-use mobile system that analyzes a hospital’s sea of data for knowledge that physicians, case managers, and documentation specialists can act upon to improve length-of-stay, readmissions, and documentation. More than 50 hospitals work with it.
- Create and execute roadmap of testing and automation of product releases;
- Improve processes and tools that help shape the quality framework within your team and across Iodine;
- Represent QA Leadership within a cross-functional team;
- Collaborate with business, product, and engineering teams to understand product vision and requirements;
- Set and drive expectations around quality for product releasers;
- Champion for QA team’s participation early in the planning and development stages to secure the successful implementation of projects.
- BS in Computer Science or the equivalent with at least 3 years of professional experience in Software Engineering;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to collaborate effectively with wide variety of roles (tech and non-tech) both within the company and externally including clients and subcontractors;
- Strong experience with one or more general programming languages;
- Good experience with OOP programming and design;
- Good understanding of both front-end and back-end web technologies (HTTP, Network stack, Microservice architecture, JSON, CSS, XML etc.);
- Working knowledge with test automation and test architecture;
- Solid Unix background and proficient with at least one shell or high-level scripting language preferred (bash, python);
- Good SQL knowledge;
- Experience working with Git, Pull Requests, Branching, etc.;
- Has a tester mindset, is curious and can come up with interesting test scenarios;
- Has solid understanding of testing principles and methodologies and can apply appropriate test methods for a given scenario.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with non-Selenium JS\Node based testing frameworks like Cypress, Jest, Mocha, Chai or any other;
- Either demonstrate experience in building CI/CD pipelines or clear ability to pick it up quickly;
- Practical experience in a cloud native environment.
- To work with company which is financially stable and reliable, we dont have staff cut or salary cut, on the contrary- our company is growing and developing. As our main customers are American insurance companies, it allows us to feel safe and protected on financial side;
- Flexible working hours;
- English classes (online) and speaking-club with native speakers;
- Possibility of remote work;
- Competitive salary;
- Collaborative friendly team environment.