A-LISTWARE is looking for a Data Scientist.
World leader in Virtual Advertising and Virtual Product Placement. It has created Virtual Advertising and Branding services for television stations and producers around the world, bringing incremental revenues for stations and rights holders and delivering new and impactful advertising for agencies and brands.
- Projecting accurately over low-features, fast-moving scenes (such as the Hockey ice-plain);
- On-The-Fly classifying captured objects from artificial graphics overlays;
- Real-time detection of virtual jittering and smoothing.
Required experience and skills:
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Scientist;
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field;
- Experience with NN (NN methodology, NN modeling);
- Programming experience in C++, Python and MATLAB;
- Familiarity with software development concepts (version control, code review, continuous integration);
- Good problem-solving skills;
- English — Intermediate.
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule;
- All UA public holidays are days off;
- Vacation and sick leave are covered by the company;
- Health care program (activated after the probation period);
- Office in the city center;
- English classes.