The company is the only Threat Detection Marketplace where researchers monetize their content to help security teams defend against attacks faster and more efficiently than ever.
- Own transformation of ideas into well-thought-out concepts;
- Product lifecycle development and management;
- Manage the business priorities within R&D products delivery;
- Creation and explanation of user stories according to the Scrum framework;
- Close collaboration with different business units which support R&D products;
- Working closely with an analyst to create and run A/B tests and determine the best option for implementation;
Required experience and skills:
- 3+ years of Product Management experience, with a strong preference in SaaS delivery;
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, startup environment;
- Agile experience in partnerships with engineering teams;
- Strong communication skills and relationship building for a cross-functional team;
- English level — strong intermediate or better.
Would be a plus:
- Understanding of cyber security field;
- User acquisition experience;
- Startup or rapid team growth experience.
- Regular corporate events and team building;
- Medical and COVID insurances;
- English classes;
- Remote work;
- Work in a great product company, team of professionals. and minimum bureaucracy;
- Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment;
- 5-day work week (now we have remote work);
- 8-hour working day (flexible schedule);
- Short Fridays;
- Spacious comfortable office near the metro and the center of Kyiv.