A-LISTWARE is looking for a Python Tech Lead.
The project is at the forefront of the explosive growth of the autonomous vehicle industry — fusing Deep Neural Networks, Big Data algorithms, and 3D simulation/mapping to succeed in a massive undertaking — supporting the full product life cycle of developing Autonomous Vehicles, to be rolled out in the real world, after being rigorously tested in billions of miles of simulated driving.
In this role, you will be responsible for development work on a cutting-edge cloud system.
- Developing server applications to manage and manipulate big-data on the cloud;
- Develop and maintain novel data visualization techniques;
- Support and maintain deployments;
- Make sure all related code is under proper source control and conforms to the guidelines;
- Support R&D development teams for advanced algorithm needs.
Required experience and skills:
- At least 5 years of professional experience with backend development;
- Proficient in Python;
- Proficient with scripting languages like Bash;
- Proficient in SQL, REST;
- Experience work with cloud infrastructure;
- Experience with SQL Database, MongoDB, REDIS;
- Experience with Linux;
- Proficient in Git;
- Experience with Docker & Docker-Compose;
- B.Sc in Mathematics, Engineering, CS or equivalent;
- English — Intermediate.
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of C++/C#;
- Knowledge of REST frameworks like Flask, Django;
- Experience with Kafka, Spark;
- Knowledge of deployment infrastructures like Spring;
- Knowledge of Azure.
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule;
- All UA public holidays are days off;
- Vacation and sick leave are covered by the company;
- Health care program (activated after the probation period);
- Office in the city center/remote;
- English classes.