A-LISTWARE is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer.
The project is at the forefront of the explosive growth of the autonomous vehicle industry — fusing Deep Neural Networks, Big Data algorithms, and 3D simulation/mapping to succeed in a massive undertaking — supporting the full product life cycle of developing Autonomous Vehicles, to be rolled out in the real world, after being rigorously tested in billions of miles of simulated driving.
- Work with different cloud environments (Azure / AWS / Google Cloud / others);
- Help design and build architectural solutions for complex systems;
- Deploy and maintain external and internal systems and APIs.
Required experience and skills:
- 5+ years of experience in Linux/Unix environments;
- 5+ years of experience in web development;
- Experience with Azure;
- Infrastructure automation tools: Jenkins, Terraform;
- Experience in developing CI/CD pipelines;
- Experience with Spark and DataBricks;
- Experience with GIT.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Dockers & Containers;
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Experience with AWS, GCP / Digital Ocean / others;
- Monitoring systems experience.
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule;
- All UA public holidays are days off;
- Vacation and sick leave are covered by the company;
- Health care program (activated after the probation period);
- Office in the city center;
- English classes.