A-LISTWARE is looking for a Middle Full-Stack Developer (Node+Angular).
The project is a system for legal industry professionals, which analyzes an uploaded document from the legal perspective and then provides a user with the summary in the form of facts and controversial points (if it is a contract) and also provides links to precedents that took place earlier. This system works in accordance with the legislation of England and its jurisdiction.
Project stack: Angular 9, NGRX, REST, Odata, PDFTron, DropZone, VirtualScroll, DesignSystem, Node.js, AWS (Lambda, SNS, SQS).
- You will develop the Litigate’s Platform end to end from the Backend — Node.js AWS Lambda, to the UI — AngularX;
- You will work closely with other departments such as product, design, and architect, to optimize UI & UX;
- You will work with the other developers on the team as a key member of the development process.
Required experience and skills:
- 3+ years of experience with GIT, Linux, and shell scripting;
- 3+ years of hands-on programming experience in AngularX & TypeScript;
- 3+ years of hands-on programming experience in NGRX/Redux;
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in SQL/NoSQL DBs;
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in SaaS APIs and external APIs;
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in AWS Cloud Technology Implementations;
- Experience with Linux/Unix, shell scripting;
- BSc in computer science/engineering or equivalent experience;
- English — Intermediate.
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule;
- All UA public holidays are days off;
- Vacation and sick leave are covered by the company;
- Health care program (activated after the probation period);
- Office in the city center/remote;
- English classes.