A-LISTWARE is looking for an experienced Data Scientist / Deep Learning Engineer
Offers a vehicle health management solution that predicts and prevents failures, detects malfunctions and performance degradation, and yields actionable insights based on deep root-cause analysis.
Required experience and skills:
- 2+ years of industrial experience;
- Strong knowledge in Python;
- Practical experience with deep-learning on TensorFlow/PyTorch;
- Hands-on experience in machine learning and deep learning models development (Time-series is a significant advantage);
- Strong knowledge of statistical and probability theory;
- English — Intermediate+.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with deep learning on time series data (RNN/LSTM).
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule;
- All UA public holidays are days off;
- Vacation and sick leave are covered by the company;
- Health care program (activated after the probation period);
- Office in the city center;
- English classes.