A-LISTWARE welcomes a Middle/Senior Machine Learning Engineer.
We offer several projects:
— Conversational sales platform that helps sales and marketing people build and grow the pipeline in email correspondence.
— Offers a vehicle health management solution that predicts and prevents failures, detects malfunctions and performance degradation, and yields actionable insights based on deep root-cause analysis.
Required experience and skills:
- 3+ years professional experience in Machine Learning;
- Industry experience in development and deployment Machine Learning based models to production;
- Proficiency with machine learning frameworks like TensorFlow/Bert/Sklearn;
- Proficiency with Deep Learning algorithms and packages;
- Familiar with CI/CD practices (GitHub actions, Jenkins, AWS Code Pipeline, etc);
- English — Intermediate +.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with AWS and AWS Machine Learning services (such as AWS Personalise, SageMaker, S3 etc).
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule;
- All UA public holidays are days off;
- Vacation and sick leave are covered by the company;
- Health care program (activated after the probation period);
- Office in the city center;
- English classes.