A-LISTWARE is looking for a Team Lead QA Automation.
Our client is a cloudified and AI-driven RAN automation and orchestration platform that enables MNOs to accelerate 5G network deployment and go-to-market.
- Lead the automation team, including hands-on work;
- Develop, execute, and maintain automatic regression tests that will support our customer’s R&D’s newly developed features, based on current existing (and future planned) infrastructures;
- Bring up, design, and set up new test automation solutions and tools;
- Be a professional focal point for automation issues, for all other members in the R&D;
- Provide the release’s quality status, based on analyzed automation regression reports to relevant R&D teams and relevant managers;
- Assist QA Manager to push all QA initiatives.
Required experience and skills:
- At least 3 years as hands-on automation manager / Team leader.
- Experience in automation development of large-scale backend and frontend systems.
- Excellent technical skills and coding experience in OO languages (Java / Python), ability to write stable, maintainable, and reusable code.
- Experience with DevOps / CI tools (Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Git).
- Proven and strong background in different types of test automation frameworks (Pytest, TestNG, Junit, etc..), and usage of ‘Selenium WebDriver’ framework.
- Strong background with Backend, API and Web systems testing.
- Deep understanding of test processes and methodologies.
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases such as MySQL and mongo DB.
- Proficient in a Unix/Linux environment.
- Ability to understand complex systems from multiple perspectives, including high-level and low-level technical architecture.
Would be a plus:
- B.Sc./B.A. degree in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline;
- Experience in the cellular industry;
- Experience with stress / load testing.
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule;
- All UA public holidays are days off;
- Vacation and sick leave are covered by the company;
- Health care program (activated after the probation period);
- Office in the city center;
- English classes.