A-LISTWARE is looking for Senior Flutter Developer.
The company makes a smart gadget that measures metabolism. Thanks to this data, the application creates a training and nutrition plan. Once available only to top athletes, in hospitals and clinics, metabolic testing is now available to everyone.
- Writing code using best practices, considering security and performance;
- Participating in sprint planning and task estimation, taking part in crafting stories/requirements;
- Communicating with the customer;
- Participating in the estimation process.
Required experience and skills:
- 5+ years of experience in Android/IOS;
- 1+ year Flutter application development;
- Knowledge of OOP design and patterns;
- Familiarity with SOLID principles and clean architecture;
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot in a collaborative environment;
- Familiarity with RESTful API;
- Strong understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle;
- At least Intermediate level of English.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in posting and supporting apps in Google Play/App Store;
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule;
- All UA public holidays are days off;
- Vacation and sick leave are covered by the company;
- Health care program (activated after the probation period);
- Office in the city center/remote;
- English classes.