LanTec is one of the leading system integrators and suppliers of hardware and software in Ukraine, as well as the developer of our own intelligent video analytics software product — ULA.
We are now expanding our AI analytics product line with implementation of Data Monitoring and Analytics platform. The platform functionality designed to analyze unstructured content from various data sources. Such as text, video, sound, images, etc., is to determine, build and predict relationships and dependencies between the received data.
Now we are looking for DevOps Engineer. We are considering candidates who are already abroad and can work on the territory of the customer.
- 2+ years of experience working as a DevOps Engineer;
- Understanding of how to build and manage reliable and scalable cloud infrastructure;
- Strong knowledge of software build and functioning principles
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
- Knowledge of Docker, Docker Compose and at least 1 container orchestration tool;
Will be a plus:
- Install and configure the IDOL software;
- Design and develop system troubleshooting and maintenance procedures;
- Development and execution of product deployment and upgrade procedures;
- Verify/Assess the new infrastructure to validate IDOL system requirements;
- Finalize Solution implementation Architecture;
What we offer:
- Business trip 4-5 months with extension;
- We will do the visa work for you;
- Great networking opportunities with international clients,
- Challenging tasks;
- Friendly working environment with minimal hierarchy;
- Competitive salary fixed;
If you are interested, please apply, and we will be glad to discuss a possible collaboration!