We are working on very interesting projects in the field of unstructured big data analysis. We try to provide innovative solutions for our customers in the field of management, analytics and event forecasting. The main objective of our projects is solutions for providing the concept of a smart city.
• At least 3 years of backend development experience in Node.js;
• Experience with MongoDB, PostgreSQL;
• Experience with Docker, RabbitMQ;
• TypeScript advanced experience;
• NestJs Framework advanced experience;
• GIT advanced experience;
• Experience in developing RESTful API and API;
• Development of Unit-tests, e2e-tests.
• Work on Interesting and cognitive projects;
• Career opportunities and professional growth;
• Competitive salary (depending on professional level and experience);
• Full Time work with flexible hours, and opportunity to work from home or in our office;
• Paid vacation, sick time and holidays;
• Inspiring and friendly working environment;
• Team-building events.
• Refactoring and maintenance of existing code;
• Registration of technical documentation;
• Implementation of new and development of old functional modules;
• Participation in discussions of technical solutions.