• 3+ years’ experience as a digital or graphic designer
• Expert knowledge of Sketch and/or other related Software
• A portfolio demonstrating a wide variety of previous work and the ability to talk the end to end process, not just the final result.
• Excellent general communication & organisation skills
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Strong conceptual and graphic design skills
• Good understanding of design fundamentals (type, space, form)
• Experience designing from customer insight and iterating from data
• A passion for emerging technologies, devices and digital products with a focus on user-centric design
• A team player that loves collaborating with stakeholders and colleagues
• Experience using prototypes to iterate, optimise and validate your designs through user testing
• Experience in Website design
• Strong interpersonal skills and influencing across all levels
• A highly organised problem solver with the ability to work with little supervision and multi-task
• Able to manage change effectively and calmly in a hectic environment
• A quick learner possessing a positive ’can do’ attitude
• A self-starter — someone that looks for opportunities to provide value, rather than wait for instruction.
• B.A. /B.S. in design, HCI, or equivalent is a recommended
● We offer a competitive financial package which includes competitive salary, company bonus scheme, employee referral scheme
● We have a positive attitude to flexible working, a competitive annual holiday allowance, cycle to work scheme, supportive family polices
● We have a culture of which we are proud, a highly skilled and diverse workforce as well as impressive offices in central London and Kyiv
• Produce and manage the Brand and Identity suite used across 90POE and OpenOcean Studio
• Produce and manage all communications assets such as Marketing Materials, presentations, PPT and Keynote Slide templates.
• Produce world class Marketing collateral for use by the commercial and internal HR team.
• Manage the Design and content for the consumer website
• Support the consistency of our digital product suite through the evolution and maintenance of the digital style guide.
90POE is a company with a goal to revolutionise shipping by creating a suite of comprehensive software solutions for the Maritime industry. Our journey begins now. Over the next couple of years, our teams and squads will build more than 30 products from the ground up. This includes everything from global vessel tracking to vessel performance analysis, crew optimisation and so much more.
90POE’s mission is big. It’s not going to be easy but with the support and determination from our stakeholders and the brilliant people we have hired, we can achieve anything. Right now, we’re seeking a Communications/ Digital Designer to support the business across a wide range of initiatives. This is an incredible opportunity to help to build on our success for 3 keys areas of the business — Commercial, Internal (HR & Company) and Product.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our dynamic design team as Communications/ Digital Designer, working to improve our customer experiences internally and externally (our teams and potential future customers).
You’ll be working closely with the Chief Experience Officer on numerous requests, as well as supporting a number of teams across the business with a variety of design needs, ranging from Brand and Identity work, corporate and commercial marcoms and presentation assets. You’ll also support the Design Team with digital product design and exploration into conceptual digital products.
As part of your role, you’ll also help manage the company design language, which is used across all its digital products, which plays a critical role in ensuring all our products look and feel like part of the same experience.
What’s in for you
90PoE is a growing start-up, championing real change in the shipping industry. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to apply cutting-edge technology to revolutionising an iconic industry.