• 1+ years of experience as a system/support engineer, working on reliability, high-availability, backup, and recovery. Experience in applications configuration and optimization
• Good experience in Linux system administration, troubleshooting, and optimization
• Good understanding of OSI model and network protocols
• Knowledge in monitoring tools
• Experience in automation using scripting languages like Bash & Python
• Understanding of virtualization and containers (VM, Docker, etc)
• Version control system: GIT
•. At least intermediate English level
• Container orchestration and clustering: Kubernetes
• Infrastructure management with Ansible, etc.
• Experience with Grafana/Prometheus
• Understanding of CI/CD tools
• Working with latest cutting-edge technologies
• Disrupting a century old industry in a startup environment
• Opportunity to grow and develop your core skills
• Exposure to the reliability of OS for vessels at sea
• Exposure to deployment of Machine Learning models to Cloud and Vessels
• Opportunity to shape company-wide support and service procedures
• Work with a diverse multicultural team in an agile environment
• Variety of knowledge sharing and self-development opportunities
• Competitive salary and comfortable working conditions
• Experience firsthand the squad-chapter-guild workflow model, our version of the Spotify model
• Support of Linux systems, routine maintenance
• Constant monitoring, optimization, troubleshooting
• Automation of common activities
• Cooperation and communication with the devops&development team
• Fixing failures, analyzing and eliminating the cause of the failure
Ninety Percent of Everything is looking for Support Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis.
Our goal is to revolutionise shipping by creating a suite of comprehensive software solutions for the Maritime industry. Our journey begins now. Over the next couple of years, our teams and squads will build more than 30 products from the ground up. This includes everything from global vessel tracking to vessel performance analysis, crew optimization and so much more. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to apply cutting-edge technology to revolutionising an iconic industry.
Our tech stack consists of React, React Native and Flutter applications communicating using GraphQL to microservice containers orchestrated by Kubernetes. The majority of our services is written in Golang with stream processing in Java, they use gRPC for communication, achieve high scalability thanks to Apache Kafka based event driven architecture, persist data to a mix of RDBS and No-SQL databases including PostgresDB, MongoDB, Cassandra, S3 and Elasticsearch. We follow CI/CD and agile methodologies to deploy into production multiple times per week.