1,5+ years of previous experience at the Support team
Linux (not critical)
Attentiveness to details & stress resistance
8 benefits from 8allocate:
1. You can work remotely 1 day a week! This is awesome)
2. If you want, you can apply for insurance for very favorable corporate conditions (which apply to family members and even friends)
3. Paid vacation and sick days
4. Training and development — we have a very huge library (for 500 books!). Training within your professional development is partially compensated by the company
5. Corporate English
6. Yoga and Qigong — free yoga lessons twice a week and
7. Free massage at the office 2 times a month
8. Playroom with table football and Xbox.
*The salary indicated is a base + bonuses should be discussed.
Monday-Friday (on Fridays always morning shifts)
Morning shift 9:30am-6:30pm
Evening shifts 12:00pm-9:00pm (twice a week)
A list of daily tasks:
Respond to clients requests, assist and troubleshoot
Validate broker beginning of day files and compare to exchanges
Search and add any new IPO to the system
Check and add dividends to the system
Start the servers on a daily basis
QA — test new features and clients requests
Onboarding of new clients.
8Allocate is a software development company located in the center of Kiev. We create dedicated teams for international clients.
About the project: Our client creates an advanced trading platform for testing, creating, and executing proprietary strategies and algorithms. The main project goal is optimizing the data exchange and accelerating the communication between traders on the US and Israeli financial markets. They are running a distributed team with main locations in Israel, Ukraine & the USA.