About the project:
The Client provides solutions that leverage sophisticated machine learning, artificial intelligence (ontologies, inference engines and rules) and natural language processing to provide highly actionable insights and recommendations to business users. Today, our solutions impact just about every aspect of the products you buy at your local store — from what is available to how its priced and even where it is placed on the shelf. Our SolaaS (Solution as a Service) solutions are deployed within private clouds — principally on Azure. We help transform market-leading companies into true data-driven digital enterprises.
Timezone requirements: Europe working time is ok, the client is in the EST, and our team in Europe
Client team: 3ppl from the US(EST) — upper-managment, 5ppl in Europe (our technical team)
- 6+ years of experience in a Solutions architect or technology design role
- 3+ years of experience in CPG (Consumer Products & Goods) or retail space.
- 3+ years of experience in developing solutions in a cloud environment.
- Prior experience and knowledge of revenue growth management in CPG a plus
- Prior experience with Azure.
- Experience with multiple software architecture patterns especially microservices.
- Experience with AI/ML based solutions with large data sets.
- Working knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical or BI packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, R, Python, Power BI, Tableau etc.).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills — ability to clearly communicate with business and technical personnel both internally and externally. This includes documentation, presentations, and individual analysis sessions.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, remote environment.
- Comfortable with ambiguity with the ability to build structure and take a proactive approach to drive results.
- Attention to detail — quality and accuracy in work is essential.
- Bachelor’s degree. Degree in a STEM field strongly preferred.
The key responsibilities are:
- Enhance, manage, and implement the technical design for clients’ cloud-based solution offerings in the Revenue Growth domain.
- Document and manage the functional, logical, and physical architecture for the target solution offerings.
- Evaluate, frame, and introduce the technical standards as they apply to the target solution offering.
- Ensure and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications within cloud environments.
- Balance the portability across different cloud providers with efficiency gains through using cloud-native components.
- Maximize opportunity for configuration through parameters (or other approaches) for rapid deployment across multiple clients.
- Engineer for deployment into both client-managed and Enterra-managed cloud environments while protecting intellectual property.
- Identify opportunities for improvements in existing solution offerings.
- Contribute to Creating, documenting, and application of test plans and testing requirements.
- Build and maintain relationships with technical team, product owners, and other key stakeholders.
Why choose us?
- “Family and Friends”. We are no longer a start-up, but we still, have a family atmosphere in our supportive and spirited team, who are all working together on the same goal.
- “Just break down all barriers and find a better way”. Every day you’ll meet with interesting and challenging (international) projects that are covering industries from commercial aviation to fintech (different technologies, different products).
- “Hungry for learning”. You will get a lot of chances for career advancement and the development of new skills, opportunities for mentorship, or learning from more experienced colleagues.
Benefits from 8allocate:
- You’ll work with a supportive and spirited team of professionals.
- Corporate events, holidays, and team buildings for your joy.
- Training and development: we have a huge library (about 500 books!) and a budget for your professional development.
- English classes.
- Coverage of psychologist sessions.
- Сoverage of sports activities.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy.
- Paid vacation and sick leaves.