About the project:
Our client is a US-based startup company, they are helping pharmaceutical companies ship life-saving drugs to patients faster by automating the quality review process using ML and other technologies. They are looking for a strong developer to join the team and take over the responsibility for developing the platform and enhancements.
Timezone requirements: 11 am to 8 pm Ukraine time.
- 8+ years of software development experience;
- Proficiency in Python;
- Knowledge of Nodejs, and AWS services (Lambda, Amplify, Cognito, DynamoDB, AppSync, etc.). Knowledge of Angular is a plus;
- Experience with ML / OCR;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Attention to detail and ability to respond quickly;
- Self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team player;
- English: Upper-intermediate+;
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as computer science, software engineering, or data science, is recommended;
- A Master’s degree in Artificial Intelligence is a plus.
- Drive the strategic and tactical roll-out of the OCR solution;
- Design extraction solutions utilizing AWS Textract service;
- Accurately and efficiently utilize OCR software to provide accurate document processing;
- Collect, cleanse, and transform data with a focus on first-time quality;
- Monitor the OCR Workflow to ensure all documents are verified and processed for extraction;
- Assess the effectiveness of extraction algorithms;
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
Why choose us?
- “Family and Friends”. We are no longer a start-up, but still, have a family atmosphere in our supportive and spirited team, who are all working together on the same goal.
- “Just break down all barriers and find a better way”. Every day you’ll meet with interesting and challenging (international) projects that are covering industries from commercial aviation to fintech (different technologies, different products).
- “Hungry for learning”. You will get a lot of chances for career advancement and the development of new skills, opportunities for mentorship, or learning from more experienced colleagues.
Benefits from 8allocate:
- You’ll work with a supportive and spirited team of professionals.
- Corporate events, holidays, and team buildings for your joy.
- Training and development: we have a huge library (about 500 books!) and a budget for your professional development.
- English classes.
- Сoverage of sports activities.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy.
- Coverage of psychologist sessions.
- Paid vacation and sick leaves.