Our system administrators are responsible for
• uninterrupted operations of our local and cloud infrastructure incl. public and intranet Websites,
• IT security,
• meeting rooms and computers of office employees
• coordination of infrastructure-related activities with the headquarter in Germany.
• user support and desktop operating system/application support.
• maintenance of office structured cabling.
• technical maintenance of computer systems and office equipment.
• access Control system configuration and management (GoldenGate)
• experience in the system administration of Linux and Windows servers and stations
• networking skills to manage firewalls, external network connections, TCP/IP security, DNS, VPN, etc.
• experience in monitoring and alerting tools
• experience establishing and following security and backup policies
• experience in support of ISO/IEC 27001
• at least one of Python, Ruby, Perl, Bash
• upper intermediate level of English
• good communication skills (oral and written)
Nice to have:
• cloud infrastructure
• corresponding certifications
• career and professional development in the international group
• opportunity to work on innovative products
• above industry-level salary
• full time employment as internal employee
• English and German lessons
• medical insurance