In this role you will be developing enterprise applications to support global Car-Sharing solution DriveNow (www.drive-now.com/en).
Working within an agile environment with a range frontend and backend systems you will be expected to contribute to software architecture and development planning, be a part of the team of backend and frontend developers which is building core/new features, making integration tests, fixing bugs and contributing to knowledge base.
• knowledge of OOP principles
• practical knowledge of SCRUM or KanBan
• experience using source control systems (git, bitbucket, etc.)
• Understanding of REST, GraphQL
• practical knowledge of TDD
Nice to have:
• Drupal skills
• Golang experience
• career and professional development in the international group
• possibility to work on innovative products
• above industry-level salary
• full time employment as internal employee
• English and German lessons
• medical insurance