Our DevOps Engineers are responsible for an architecture, design, implementation and operations of cloud-based application platforms as well as for tooling to support Car Sharing (drive-now.com) and Car Leasing business directions.
• configuration management provisioning Puppet (version 5), Hiera experience
• experience in the system administration of Linux servers
• continuous Delivery experience Jenkins, Pipeline, etc.
• networking skills to manage firewalls, external network connections, TCP/IP security, DNS, etc.
• experience in large scale monitoring and alerting tools such as ELK
• experience in building and orchestration containers Docker, Kubernetes
• experience in caching solutions: Memcached, Redis
• Webservers experience (Ngynx)
• at least one of Python, Ruby, Perl, Bash
• upper intermediate level of English
• good communication skills (oral and written)
Nice to have:
• team leadership experience
• DBs: Aurora, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, Oracle
• Experience in proxying/reverse proxying services: HAProxy
• Knowledge of DSOMM
• message brokers: RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc
• microservices: Consul/Eureka, Netflix OSS etc.
• career and professional development in the international group
• opportunity to work on innovative products
• above industry-level salary
• full time employment as internal employee
• English and German lessons
• medical insurance