The team you are supposed to work in is fully responsible for establishing and operating of a brand new Sixt Leasing big data solution. Sixt Leasing is managing more than 40.000 vehicle contracts, starting from automated vehicle ordering&delivery, damage/repair/tire process management till automated vehicle undelivery.
You are expected to ensure quality of Reporting solutions as well as DWH and ETL processes. You will get an opportunity to work in a small team which works directly with end customers and is able to impact the decision making for the end product.
• highly structured way of working
• agile experience / mindset
• experience with the data products
• strong knowledge of SQL
• upper intermediate level of English
Nice to have:
• hand-ons experience with regression testing / test automation´
• experience in QA of BI solutions (QlikView/QlikSense, Tableau, Oracle BI, etc.)
• test-case documentation tool Testrail/Zephyr
• AWS related processes testing/analysis: Redshift, Athena, Glue, S3, Step Functions, etc.
• experience with defining and implementing of automated scenarios
• excellent communication skills
• career and professional development in the international group
• stable work in the 100 years old international group
• foreign languages courses
• attractive social package
• competitive salary