We are looking for frontend developers to join our web development team. In this role you will be developing the most profitable functionality of the website sixt.com. The highload website enables car rental business in more than 110 countries and offers customers digital access to more than 270 000 vehicles worldwide.
* Good knowledge of React and the respective concepts (virtual dom pro/con, react hooks, etc.)
* Experience in CSS preprocessors (sass, stylus, less, postcss)
* Popular CSS practices: BEM, OOCSS, CSS-in-JS, CSS Modules etc.
* Automated tests for react components (puppeteer, cypress.io, chai, mocha, jest, ava)
* Familiar with build/bundling tools such as webpack
* Experience in a remote SCRUM team involving all the rituals — daily meetings, groomings, plannings, etc
* Other utils — git, UNIX, JIRA, etc.
Nice to have:
* Good experience to use Docker and CI/CD pipeline
* Any experience with other frontend frameworks (vue.js, svelte, backbone, etc)
* High salary (settlement to euro)
* Full time employment as internal employee of Sixt TECH Ukraine
* Career and professional growth in an international concern
* English and German courses at company expense
* Social package
* Medical insurance
* Free dinners