We’re looking for a BI Developer to join one of the multiple teams of SIXT Tech.
The team you are supposed to work in is responsible for establishing and maintaining BI solutions of Sixt Rental.
Joining SIXT Tech you are joining one of the future tech giants.
•2+ years experience with SQL
•Experience with DWH and BI development
•Intermediate level of English, ability to communicate with English speaking stakeholders and technical specialists
• Support existed BI infrastructure ( QlikView, BI Reporting tool )
• Develop new BI applications, reports, etc. ( QlikView, BI Reporting tool, QuickSight )
Nice to have:
• AWS Athena
• Strong quality ethics
• Experience with work in geographically distributed teams
• High salary (settlement to euro)
• Full time employment as internal employee of Sixt TECH Ukraine
• Work in a stable European company that easily survived the economic crisis
• People-oriented management without bureaucracy
• A challenging job where you can learn and grow
• Paid vacation — 24 calendar days
• Educational budget
• Medical insurance
• Both, gym and foreign language study — the half expenses compensation