We are looking for a Senior Golang Engineer, who is an innovative go-getter with a demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and solve complex technical issues & dilemmas, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
About the project:
We’re not just about creating solutions. We’re about revolutionizing the cloud environment. Our innovative approach transforms our customers’ cloud spaces, making them resilient, scalable, and efficient.
- 5+ years of practical experience in a similar position
- Upper-Intermediate English level
What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- Strong understanding of Go and the Go ecosystem
- Proficiency in AWS
- In-depth knowledge of Kubernetes
- Expertise in EKS
- Experience with DevOps practices, with a focus on CI/CD best practices
- Solid grasp of Microservices & distributed systems architecture
- Deep knowledge of Kubernetes internals and workings of EKS/GKE/AKS
- Experience in agile development methodologies
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a cross-functional team
- Strong commitment to quality and attention to detail, aiming for clean, testable, and maintainable code
- Passion for continuous learning and staying updated with industry trends
What we offer:
- Fast and transparent recruitment and adaptation process
- Less hierarchy and no bureaucracy
- An atmosphere of mutual trust and care
- Individual English courses
- Soft and hard skills trainings
Team and bonuses:
- Ability to work completely remotely
- Work in an international team
- Modern and completely new equipment
- Coaching and mentoring programs
- Annual vacation — 18 days, sick leaves — 7 days
- For those in Kyiv, we offer work in our safe underground office with a Starlink, generator, and charging stations.
We foster a culture that’s vibrant, inclusive, and supportive. We believe in empowering our team members, encouraging open communication and collaboration.
Diversity and Inclusion:
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We believe that the best solutions are born from bringing together diverse ideas, perspectives, and experiences. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and become a part of our innovative journey.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask us :)