We are looking for a Business Analyst for a full time position in Kyiv. The project is crypto-wallet and banking platform.
● Experience in business analysis for at least 3 years;
● Excellent oral and written communication skills;
● Strong knowledge of Business Analysis discipline;
● Significant agile experience, most importantly in the Scrum framework;
● JIRA/WIKI Software knowledge highly desirable;
● Knowledge of SDLC, agile development processes;
● Experience of working with off-shore teams and managing technical communications and deliverables;
● Proven strong requirements documentation, requirements development/elaboration skills, system/user guides documentation;
● Ability to gather and elaborate requirements fast in an outsourced environment, which includes the ability to be flexible in the schedule to decrease the impact of time difference;
● UML knowledge and experience;
● Must be self-motivated, well organized and have strong innovation and facilitation skills;
● Excellent spoken and written English (Advanced).
● Experience in FinTech (work with any kind of payments systems);
● Familiar with Crypto, understanding its principles.
● Interesting and challenging project
● Competitive salary depends on background in blockchain
● Business trips ( if interested )
● Involvement in our tech blockchain community #buidl.ua
● Participation in open-source projects
● Participation in tech-conferences, events, and hackathons
● Flexible hours, work remotely or at the office ( BC ASTARTA)
● Free English classes (twice a week), insurance, corporate events, etc.
● Business and functional requirements development;
● Communication with foreign business representatives;
● Collaboration with software development teams: clarification and gap analysis of business requirements, development of use cases, technical documentation for software developers and QA;
● Development of activity, state transition, flowchart and other diagrams (StarUML, Enterprise Architect, MS Vision etc.)
● Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Functional requirements, Business Requirements Document, Use Cases, Graphic User Interface, Screen and Interface designs;
The project is crypto-wallet and banking platform.